Primark Gift Card Terms and Conditions UK
- The minimum sale amount to activate this card is £5.00. The maximum amount that may be credited is £200.
- Validly activated cards are redeemable in full or part payment for merchandise (excluding Vending Machine Sales) at participating Primark branches.
- The card balance will expire 2 years after the last card use.
- Gift Cards purchased in the UK may only be redeemed at Primark branches in the UK.
- This card may not be exchanged for cash or vouchers, any remaining balance will be applied to future purchases.
- Primark will not be responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- Primark reserve the right to amend these terms & conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so. Reasonable notice of these changes will be given where possible.