At our head offices in Dublin and Reading we have functions that include:
- Buying & Merchandising
- Store Development & Facilities Management
- Human Resources
Management Development Programme
If you're looking for a management career within Penneys, this is a great place to start. The programme will give you a superb grounding in one of the leading fast fashion retailers.
It includes comprehensive and well-structured training, with the theory being tested by the practice at every opportunity. This isn't just time in the classroom - it's a chance to learn from and ultimately contribute to the culture of a retailer that's fast becoming a legend.
We look for people who:
- recognise and fulfil the needs of customers and colleagues
- are commercially-aware
- can plan and organise themselves and others
- are strong team players as well as potential team leaders
- have an analytical mind and an eye for detail
- are practical, flexible and enthusiastic
- have good communication skills
Our head office employees must be able to communicate well - with customers, colleagues and the senior management team. We look for people who can also demonstrate the capacity for organising their own work and the work of their teams. And of course they are expected to be able to take an active part in developing their own skills and those of others.
How to apply
Please go to our Jobs page to search and apply.