The Late Late Toy Show Is Back!
It’s almost that time of year again… settle into your usual sofa spot this Christmas, as The Late Late Toy Show returns! For the third year, Penneys and RTÉ have teamed up to celebrate the spirit of Christmas, in aid of Temple Street Children’s Hospital and CMRF Crumlin. Our exclusive range has launched in store; be warned, it’s our cutest selection yet… Why not scratch up on your LLTS knowledge with these five festive facts?
Hot chocolate mug set €6, christmas bauble set €5
1. The show has proved a hit for a very long time, we’ve enjoyed over forty years of Late Late excitement – time FLIES.
2. Diaries at the ready, the show will air on December 1st at 9.35pm. Ooft that’s a late one; schedule your sofa slot now, while we adjust our body clock, way past bedtime!
Owl mask €3, men's loungewear set €14, women's loungewear set €14, kid's loungewear set €10, sleepsuit €10, bib €3
3. Want to be an audience member? Don’t we ALL. The Late Late gang invite guests to join the festivities every year, come on Santa – let it be us!
Owl blanket €16, stocking €5, eye mask €3
4. Last year, over 1.6 million people tuned in to watch Ryan Tubridy and the Jungle Book-themed fun play out. We’re in this together folks, get the coffee in!
5. You don’t have to be in Ireland to watch the show! Say whaaat? Worry not if you’re out of the country on the most important night of the year (no shade here), RTÉ stream the show globally, so you can still get your Late Late fix, wherever you are!
Men's jumper €16, women's jumper €16, kid's jumper €13
We’re counting the minutes ‘til our favourite Friday of the festive season… get ready to wrap up in owl-coated cosiness, and slurp on a hot choc, late into the night!
We hope you love this year’s collection just as much as we do, all in support of the Temple Street Children’s Foundation. We will be donating €75,000 to the hospital, want to show your support? Head to store and snap up all the goods – we’ll meet you in front of the TV screen!