Buy Penneys store vouchers in the form of a personalised gift card today, simply select from the options below. You can email digital gift cards or send them by post to friends, family or loved ones. Choose a gift card design to suit the occasion and add a personal message too. Voucher values range from €5 to €200.
Keep employees happy and motivated, entice new customers or reward their loyalty by giving Penneys vouchers.
Yes, you can seal your gift with love by adding a personalised message to your Penneys eGift card. Did you know, you can preview your gift card with your personalised message before sending?
Yes, the beauty of a Penneys eGift card is that you can have it delivered to their inbox on a date of your choice. On your selected delivery date, your recipient will receive an email with your personalised message and a link to download the eGift card. The perfect surprise!
Yes, you can check your gift card balance using our balance checker. Simply enter the 19 digit card number that is printed on the reverse of your Penneys gift card. Scratch off the PIN and enter the digits revealed below.
We have temporarily paused all expiration dates until further notice so no need to worry that your card might expire, you will still be able to spend it once we have reopened!
Penneys Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- Validly activated cards are redeemable in full or part payment for merchandise (excluding Vending Machine Sales) in participating Penneys branches where gift card services are available.
- Gift Cards purchased in Republic of Ireland can only be redeemed in Penneys branches in the Republic of Ireland.
- This card may not be exchanged for cash or vouchers.
- The minimum amount to activate this card is €5.00. The maximum amount that can be credited is €200.
- No change will be given but any remaining balance may be applied to future purchases.
- We have temporarily paused all expiration dates until further notice.
- Penneys/Primark will not be liable for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- Penneys/Primark reserves the right to amend these terms & conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so. Reasonable notice of these changes will be given where possible.