For your information, this site contains material and references that are available for your information only. You will not be able to purchase goods from this site.
Information about us
www.primark.com is a site operated by Primark Stores Limited ("we" or "us"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 00453448 and have our registered office at Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London, W1K 4QY. We are a limited company.
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a discretionary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the functionality we provide on our site without notice (see below). We may also restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site from time to time. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our site or any of its functionality is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Sharing Material with us
Material uploaded on social media using the hashtags #Primania and/or #Primark (“Material”) may be selected for use in the Primania gallery on our site. If your Material is selected for the Primania gallery, you will be contacted by Primark for permission. Please be aware that everyone in the picture must have provided permission for the image to be posted in the Primania gallery, which includes parental permission where necessary.
We use a service called Olapic to review Material for inclusion in the Primania gallery. You can find more information about this service at https://www.olapic.com/tos/.
You confirm by uploading any Material, subject to our Privacy and Cookie Policies, that you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use the Material (and any part of it including any intellectual property rights relating to the Material). This includes (but is not restricted to) giving us the right to use, copy, distribute, modify, edit and/or publish the Material (in whole or part). We can, throughout the world, publish the Material on other pages of the site, other websites or in our stores, as well as incorporate the Material in other forms of media or technology. We may also disclose the Material to third parties located within or outside of the European Economic Area for any purpose connected with the operation of our site or our businesses. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any Material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy, or any other rights or law.
Acceptable use of our site
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable law or regulation, is unlawful or fraudulent.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm others in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- To access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site, equipment or network on which our site is stored, any software used in the provision of our site; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- To impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or give the impression that your comments or Material emanate from us.
- To breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
We currently provide an interactive service which allows sharing and commenting on user content.
We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user, whether the service is moderated or not.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site including but not limited to the software and/or the material published on it. Those works are protected by intellectual property rights, copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference.
You must not modify, amend, distribute or copy (including making digital copies of) any materials you have printed off or downloaded from our site. You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video, audio sequences, graphics, names or trade marks separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Primark is a registered trade mark of Primark Holdings.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity, as applicable.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to our site and/or any material displayed on our site, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business opportunity;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill or reputation; and/or
- any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
As a consumer, please be aware that we only provide our site to you for domestic and private use. By accessing our site, you agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes.
Nothing in these terms shall limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, for our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
The information contained on this site is purely for illustration purposes. To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, we do not accept any liability for any purchases that you make as result of any comments and/or information contained on this site. Please note that separate terms and conditions will apply to such purchases and will be brought to your attention at the point of sale.
Information about you and your visits to our site
We process information about you in accordance with our Privacy and Cookie Policies. By using our site, you agree that we can process your data in the way described in our Privacy and Cookies Statement and in accordance with your opt in preferences. You warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you may be committing a criminal offence. We may report any such breach to law enforcement authorities and co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to us here.
Links from our site
Jurisdiction and applicable law
Variation and Assignment
We may assign or otherwise transfer our rights and/or obligations (or any part of them) under these terms to any third party from time to time.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site or the accessibility of our site please Contact Us.