While we can’t solve the problem, we want to make the daily lives of women affected by breast cancer a little easier at all stages of treatment and recovery, as well as promoting the importance of preventative measures like checking yourself. We’re stronger together. So join us in showing solidarity for those affected by breast cancer.
Our new collection of post-surgery bras features affordable, accessible choices that are both comfortable and on-trend. With softness at every seam, our designs are specialized to be functional and adaptable to different needs, providing maximum comfort and confidence.
Adjustability makes our wireless post-surgery bras perfect for feeling and looking good. Go for front zippers for easy closure or soft seal hook-and-eye combos at the back: no more nighttime discomfort.
What’s on the inside matters. Our brushed fabric inners are kind to your skin, and internal openings and pockets are included for removable breast pads and prosthesis. Heat regulating technology within the super soft fabric will regulate your temperature throughout the day and night, too.
Everyday Luxury Lingerie
Our everyday luxury lingerie in soft mocha has endless mix and match solutions for when you need something special. With our wireless, T-shirt, non-padded and full coverage bras, you’re sure to find the perfect fit. We know that matching undies can sometimes feel magical too, so we have the bottoms to go with them.
Breast Cancer Awareness Sleepwear
Our mix-and-match pink sleepwear collection is made from the softest modal fabric, so you can doze off into a heavenly slumber every single night. Whether you slip into a soft nightgown or prefer a pajama set, we have something you’ll love.
Our pink robe is the perfect piece when you're getting ready for a night out. And our super fluffy slippers will keep your toes toasty all winter. Snap up our pink velvet makeup bags for your cosmetics stash, too.
It’s important that you stay aware and check your breasts regularly. Use our handy illustration below to find out how.
At Primark, we’re donating almost £250,000 to cancer charities in each of our markets around the world to support education, awareness and research. Our commitment and funding to supporting breast cancer awareness is independent of sales.
- Irish Cancer Society (Ireland) - 40,000 Euro
- CRUK (UK) - 50,000 GBP
- InSt Gustav Rossey (France) - 15,000 Euro
- Mamo (Czech Republic) - 100,000 Czech KR
- AECC (Spain) - 30,000 Euro
- Krebshilfe (Germany) - 20,000 Euro
- RaknRoll (Poland) - 20,000 Zloty PL
- Europa Donna Slovenija - Slovenian Breast Cancer Association (Slovenia) - 5,000 Euro
- Liga Portuguesa Contra o Cancro (Portugal) - 15,000 Euro
- Pink Ribbon NL (The Netherlands) - 20,000 Euro
- Pink Ribbon (Belguim) - 15,000 Euro
- Pink Ribbon Foundation (Austria) - 15,000 Euro
- Pink Aid (USA) - 30,000 Dollars
- AIRC Associazione Italiana Per La Ricerca Sul Cancro (Italian Cancer Research Association) Parent Company of Pink Ribbon (Italy) - 15,000 Euro