Competition Ts and Cs
Terms and Conditions – Chip Cup Lyrics – Pop Up Promotion
- This promotion will be governed by these terms and conditions and entrants agree that they have read and understood these terms and conditions and will be bound by them and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Facebook including the rules located at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php.
- This promotion is open to residents in the United Kingdom aged 16 or over except employees of Primark Stores Limited (the “Promoter”), their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Entry must be made by first “liking” the official Primark Facebook page found at [facebook.com/primark]. In response to Primark’s post asking entrants to guess the lyric written on a piece of paper inside the Cup, entrants must guess the exact lyric from Beauty And The Beast (original score) and comment with their guess in response to Primark’s post using their personal Facebook profile. The first entrant to comment with the correct lyric will be deemed to be the winner.
- This promotion will run from [27th March 2017] until the first entrant has commented with the correct Lyric or [ 17:00 ] on [ 27th March 2017 ], whichever occurs first (the “Entry Period”).
- In the event that none of the entrants have guessed the correct lyric within the Entry Period, the winner shall be the entrant who first posts the closest version of the lyric.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer or by entrants using multiple Facebook accounts will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion however internet access is required.
- The winner will receive a Primark Disney Chip Cup with a value of £5 [Five English Pounds] for use at Primark stores in the UK. The gift voucher is subject to separate terms and conditions as stated on the gift voucher.
- The winner will be announced on Primark’s Facebook page and will be asked to contact the Promoter within [48 hours] of the announcement. The winner should follow the instructions in the announcement to contact the Promoter, confirm that they accept the prize and provide a valid email address that the Promoter may send the prize to. If the winner declines the prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
- The name and country of residence of the winner will be made available on request by the Promoter after March 28th 2017 to those sending a stamped addressed envelope to Primark Stores Limited, 41 West Street, Reading, RG1 1TZ.
- No cash or other alternative will be offered and the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- By accepting the prize, the winner grants the Promoter the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as the Promoter may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in any case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any damage, loss, or consequential damage of any nature whether in contract, tort including negligence or otherwise, caused by acceptance of these terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries of the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
- The promoter does not accept any responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize.
- By entering this promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. The Data Controller is Primark Stores Limited, Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London, W1K 4QY.
- These terms & conditions shall be covered by English law and the courts of the England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Facebook does not promote, guarantee or administrate in any manner this promotion, and it is not linked to the promotion, the information the entrant provides is for the Promoter only.