Competition Terms and Conditions
Primania Competition - Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to residents in the United Kingdom and Ireland aged 18 or over who are a registered user of the www.primark.com website except employees of Primark Stores Limited (the “Promoter”), their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
- The dates for the competition are stated on the competition page itself (the "Competition Period").
- Entry into the competition shall be made by posting a look on the Primania section of www.primark.com. By posting a look on Primania during the Competition Period, the user will be deemed to accept and agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and any separate instructions for entry will form part of these terms and conditions. Entrants will retain any copyright they have in their posted looks.
- Entrants gain ‘Primarks’ when registered users click the ‘Give Em Primarks’ button in relation to the entrant's posted look. A user can only give one 'Primarks' per look (including his or her own look).
- The Promoter will award the entrant with the most ‘Primarks’ in the Competition Period with a £50 Primark voucher. If two or more entrants have the same number of 'Primarks', the prize shall be shared equally between such entrants.
- Each prize is subject to the voucher terms and conditions and must be redeemed in the Promoter’s stores in the UK.
- The Promoter will tally the entrants' 'Primarks' on the Monday immediately following the Competition Period and the winner(s) (including such entrant's name, county and winning entry) will be announced that Monday within the What’s New section of www.primark.com.
- Winners will be notified by email (using the email address provided as part of registering as a user) within 5 working days of the end of the Competition Period. The winner must claim their prize within 28 days of such notification (and to do so must provide their full name, address and contact details to ensure the prize can be posted to them). If the prize is unclaimed after this time it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to the entrant with the next greatest number of ‘Primarks’ in the Competition Period.
- No cash or other alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable, but in the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner, by post within 28 days of the winner claiming their prize. In the event that a winner declines the prize awarded to him/her, the Promoter may award the prize to the entrant with the next greatest number of ‘Primarks’ in the Competition Period.
- The winners may be required to take part in promotional activities. By accepting the prize, each winner grants the Promoter the right to use and publish his/her name, county and picture in such media throughout the world as the Promoter may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for the purpose of advertising and promoting the Promoter's products and services without additional consideration. For more information about the use of your personal information by the Promoter please see the Promoter's Privacy Statement.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in any case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for (a) any events beyond its reasonable control that may cause the operation of the competition to be cancelled, modified, disrupted or corrupted or which may lead to loss, delay or damage of any of the prizes in transit to a recipient; or (b) any damage, loss, or consequential damage of any nature whether in contract, tort including negligence or otherwise, caused or claimed to arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to the prize and/or the voucher is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to eliminate without notice from the competition any entrant who the Promoter reasonably believes has acted in violation of these terms and conditions, acted fraudulently, tampered or attempted to tamper with or disrupt the functioning, operation or normal course of the competition.
- By entering this competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and agree to the processing of their personal information as set out in the Promoter's Privacy Statement Privacy Statement
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants (a) fully release Facebook from all liability arising out of the competition; and (b) understand and accept that information disclosed in connection with the competition is disclosed to the Promoter and not Facebook.
- Promoter and Data Controller: Primark Stores Limited (company number 00453448) whose address is at Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 4QY.
Win 2 VIP tickets to High Definition festival - Prize draw Ts and C's
1. By entering the free prize draw you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Prize Draw is open to residents of UK aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Primark Stores Limited and Associated British Foods, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw. Entrants will need to be a registered user on Facebook or register with Facebook in order to enter the Prize Draw.
3. Primark will be running this Prize Draw across Facebook between 16:00 (GMT) 30th June 2014 and 16:00 (GMT) on 3rd July 2014 to win VIP tickets for the High Definition festival on 5th July 2014 in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
4. Entry will be via a Facebook post which Primark will post at 16:00 (GMT) on 30th June.Facebook Line
To enter the prize draw, comment on the relevant Facebook post. Only one entry per person. Primark does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will not be accepted. Automatically or mechanically generated entries will be disqualified.
6. The winners will be the first entry drawn at random (by an independent person) between 16:00 (GMT) and 16:30 (GMT) on the prize draw day.Drawing Date
The winners will be notified by a Facebook comment between 16:00 (GMT) on the Drawing Date and 16:30 (GMT) the same day where Primark shall ask winners to provide an email address and will communicate directly with the winners and email details of the Prize. If Primark have not been able to communicate and receive the winners email address by 12:00 (GMT) on the day after the relevant Drawing Date, Primark shall award the Prize to an alternative winner.
7. There is one prize (the “Prize”) to be won. The Prize consists of entry for the winner and one companion to the High Definition festival set out in the Facebook post which takes place on 5th July 2014. The prize will be collected at the box office on the day. The winners may be required to show either their passport or driving licence as ID at the box office to gain entry. The Prize consists of entry to the festival only and the winners and their companions shall be responsible for all ancillary costs associated with their attendance of the concerts (including but not limited to travel to and from the concerts and any food and beverages). Management at the festival reserves the right to refuse admission to the venue. The winners accept that they must comply with all rules and regulations set out in these terms and conditions, failure to do so may result in forfeit of the Prize.
8. Prize is not for resale, not redeemable in whole or in part for cash, non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Primark reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
9. By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Primark or High Definition may require. The concerts may be filmed and as such, the winner agrees that they may be recorded or filmed and likenesses used in recordings and films for commercial purposes on a worldwide royalty free basis.
10. Winner’s details will be available for 1 month after the draw by sending a SAE to Primark Web Team at the address below.
11. Primark reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). The winners agree that One Direction, Primark or the relevant venues shall in no way be held liable in the event that the advertised artist or any of the concerts are cancelled. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the case of a dispute.
12. Promoter: Primark Stores Limited, Primark House, 41 West Street, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 1TZ
13. The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.