Buy Primark store vouchers in the form of a personalised gift card today, simply select from the options below. You can email digital gift cards or send them by post to friends, family and loved ones. Choose a gift card design to suit the occasion and add a personal message too. Voucher values range from £5 to £200.
Keep employees happy and motivated, entice new customers or reward their loyalty by giving Primark vouchers.
Yes, you can seal your gift with love by adding a personalised message to your Primark eGift card. Did you know, you can preview your gift card with your personalised message before sending?
Yes, the beauty of a Primark eGift card is that you can have it delivered to their inbox on a date of your choice. On your selected delivery date, your recipient will receive an email with your personalised message and a link to download the eGift card. The perfect surprise!
Yes, you can check your gift card balance using our balance checker. Simply enter the 19 digit card number that is printed on the reverse of your Primark gift card. Scratch off the PIN and enter the digits revealed below.
We have temporarily paused all expiration dates until further notice so no need to worry that your card might expire, you will still be able to spend it once we have reopened!
Primark Gift Card Terms and Conditions UK
- The minimum sale amount to activate this card is £5.00. The maximum amount that may be credited is £200.
- Validly activated cards are redeemable in full or part payment for merchandise (excluding Vending Machine Sales) at participating Primark branches.
- We have temporarily paused all expiration dates until further notice.
- Gift Cards purchased in the UK may only be redeemed at Primark branches in the UK.
- This card may not be exchanged for cash or vouchers, any remaining balance will be applied to future purchases. Primark will not be responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- Primark reserve the right to amend these terms & conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so. Reasonable notice of these changes will be given where possible.