Community Guidelines - Primania
What is Primania?
Primania is our online gallery showcasing the amazing outfit choices our customers create!
How do I upload photos to the Primania gallery?
- Hashtag your image on Instagram with #Primania and/or #Primark.
- Remember your profile must be set to public in order for us to view your image.
- If your image is selected for our gallery via social media, you will receive an Instagram comment from @primark (Instagram).
- Please reply with #YesPrimark to give your permission and agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- Click here for a link to the Terms of Service
- Due to the large number of submissions via social media, you will only be contacted if your photo has been selected to appear in the gallery.
What type of picture is not allowed?
We are inclusive! We are Amazing! However, we are always kind and we want to make sure that our platform is inclusive to all members of our community. Our moderators will review all images before they are added to our gallery. To help our moderators here are some things to keep in mind.
- Copyrighted/ Trademarked Material: We cannot use any images that show any other third-party brand logos even if it is in the background so be aware of where you pose.
- Abusive imagery: Primark does not condone abuse or bullying in any form. We will not select any images that may portray threatening or violent behavior, harassing, abusive, offensive, hateful, inflammatory, discriminatory, profane or considered to be bullying. #EverydaySexism is something we avoid at all costs. We aim to never gender stereotype on any of our channels
- Impersonation: Any profiles impersonating anyone will not be considered.
- Graphic Content: We will not select highly sexualised images. Some of our audience is very young and we want to set a good example for them.
- Other Content: Please ensure your image does not reference or include alcohol, smoking, gambling. This includes the background.
- Consent: Please be aware that everyone in the picture must be aware and have provided permission for the image to be posted on the Primark social channels. This incorporates parental permission
Some tips to get the best picture!
We have asked the experts how to get the best picture. Here are some tips and tricks to use.
- Ensure all pictures are of the highest quality, in-focus and cropped correctly
- We love attention to detail and so do our customers
- Don’t use a border or any filters
- Make sure your picture doesn’t have any links or text on it.
How will my image and any other details I provide be used:
- By uploading your image and using our hashtags you are permitting to the image and all those included to be selected for display on the Primark website and social channels. Primark will select images at its discretion.
- You retain all rights in that image
- If you use your social media platform to upload the image Primark may have access to public information on your profile and any information you choose to share on this profile. The management of how your personal data is used on your social media account is up to you and the social media provider and not Primark.
What do I do if I want my picture removed from the Gallery?
If you have used your social media account to upload the picture you can simply delete it from your own profile which subsequently deletes it from our gallery.
If you have given permission and later decided you want the image removed please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and provide screenshots of the picture in question and we will remove it.
I have a complaint about an image I have seen on your gallery, what do I do?
If you feel an image we have displayed on our gallery is inappropriate, offensive or is violating someone’s legal rights then you can contact us at the following email address email@example.com outlining your complaint. Please also send a screen shot of the picture you are referring to.
Where can I find your Terms and Conditions?
Our Terms and Conditions can be accessed at the following link
I’ve clicked on the Primania Gallery but the page is not displaying
When you entered the Primark.com site you were given the option to accept or reject cookies on our site. If you haven’t accepted ALL cookies on primark.com, the Primania Gallery page will not display.
Contact us anytime and we will get back to you within 2 working days.