Primark Cares

Sustainable Fashion

Fashion For The Future

Introducing our new circular range, the first of its kind based on our new Circular Product Standard.

Apr 12 · 9 min read

*The prices included in the article below are correct as of the date of publication. These prices may change from time to time and may vary from the prices shown in individual Primark stores.

Say hello to our new-in circularity collection! The range is designed to be reused or recycled in line with our new circularity standard based on principles established by the Ellen MacArthur Foundation.  These key capsule pieces across womens, mens and kids are just a small part of our commitment to make more sustainable fashion affordable for all.

For us circularity is not only about designing these clothes to be worn again and again or so that they can be recycled once customers are done, it also means relying on more sustainably sourced materials such as cotton sourced from our Primark Sustainable Cotton Programme. We have designed the products in this collection with the end in mind, which we believe is a small but significant step.  

Primark Circular

Oversized ‘Positivity’ Black Slogan Tee, Lime Relaxed Fit Basic T-Shirt,

Primark Circular

Older Child Khaki and White Raglan Tee (part of a 2pk)

Want to know more about the materials in our Primark Cares clothing range? Browse our updated Primark Cares Terms Explained Glossary for jargon busting terms and all the lowdown on circularity!

Denim Jean Styles You Need

While there may have been whispers that skinny jeans are making a comeback, the wide-leg, loose-fit denim silhouettes are still the perfect alternative to cargos and comfy loungewear whatever the season. Whether you’re team light wash or dark wash, our super soft jeans made with at least 95% cotton from the Primark Sustainable Cotton Programme are always on-hand to compliment your favourite slogan tees, plain basics or even our denim overshirts. The remaining 5% is all in the detail. When it comes to buttons, embellishments, and trims, we’ve made these removable or recyclable where possible and we’ve swapped metal rivets with stitches where we can so that this denim can be recycled.

Model wears navy jeans

Indigo Denim Overshirt, Indigo Denim Jeans


Light Blue Wide Leg Jeans

The Perfect Basic Tee

The hardest working piece in your wardrobe? It has to be the plain basic tee. When dressing seems daunting, we all reach for simple staples that we know won’t let us down. That’s why the basic short sleeved tees in our range are designed to last. Tested against our new enhanced durability standard, those spin-cycle scaries are a thing of the past!

Child wears plain tshirt

Older Child Black Pocket Detail Tee (part of a 2pk), Older Child Light Blue 90’s Ripped Knee Wide Leg Jeans

Model wears plain tshirt

Adults Ecru Denim Jeans

For staples that are so well-loved it’s no surprise that day to day life contributes to the wear and tear of our favourite pieces. But rather than discarding them, why not come along to one of our free repair workshops to learn how to mend, fix or customise your wardrobe favourites? Remember that New Years Resolution you made to learn a new skill? You’re welcome!

If you can’t attend in-person we’ll bring them to you! Browse our easy-to-follow free repair videos covering everything from basic stitching to sewing on buttons and zips.

Child wears tshirt

Older Child Charcoal and White Raglan Tee (part of a 2pk), Older Child Light Blue Loose Fit Jeans

Model wears tshirt

White Wide Leg Jeans

Heading into store to shop the collection? If you’re based in the UK, Republic of Ireland, Austria or Germany why not also drop off any unwanted clothing you might have into one of our Textile Takeback Boxes Once deposited you can rest assured that your well-loved garments will be reused or repurposed into new materials or clothes.

Sign Up to Emails

Be the first to hear about new arrivals, the freshest trends, style inspo and exciting collabs

Newsletter Sign up A/W

2023 © Primark Stores Limited